Made London is looming and we are busy getting stock ready for this fabulous show.
Made london will be held 23rd – 25th October at One Marylebone a stunning Sir John Soane Church in central London.
It is fast becoming one of the best craft fairs for designer makers in Europe. We aim to present an enjoyable fair, showcasing the very best and most original makers in this country and beyond,
Enjoy exploring each of the four levels in the dramatic and beautiful building in a relaxed and friendly environment with a laid back atmosphere.
Some visitors comments from last year!
- Excellent show. Seen artists I’ve never seen before
- I want to come next year please!
- Best design fair I’ve been to. Great location
- Lots to see but nice to see NEW things which you don’t normally come by
- Universally high standard of work
- WONDERFUL! Gorgeous venue, excellent makers, great café.
- Brilliant standard of exhibitors in a beautiful building
- Inspiring. Very good!
- Great time, but going home financially poorer, but artistically enriched!
- Too much wonderful stuff, all fantastic!
- Best crafts fair of all. Superb!